How to Link PAN with Andhra Bank Account: After Demonetisation, each and every bank has made compulsory to link PAN Card with the Bank Account. Are you struggling to link PAN with Andhra Bank Account? If yes, then your wish is fulfilled here. In this article, we will provide you Offline as well as the online method to link PAN with Andhra Bank Account.
What if you don’t link your PAN with Andhra Bank Account?
According to the new Government rules and conditions, if you don’t link PAN with your Bank Account, you will not be able to operate your Account for a long period of time. Besides this, also you will not be able to use several banking services. Due to these reasons, you should Link or update your PAN Card with the Bank Account. Please note that PAN is considered as the Unique Identity Proof for all the Citizens of India.
If you want to just update your PAN Card, then go to the nearest Andhra Bank Branch, request for the KYC form. Then, simply fill the KYC Form and your PAN will be updated with the Account. Also, you can follow below methods to link PAN with Andhra Bank Account.
Read More: Andhra Bank Mobile Banking
How to link PAN with Andhra Bank Account?
Follow the simple steps given below to link PAN with Andhra Bank Account:
1. First of all, Visit the nearest Andhra Bank Branch or the Branch where you have opened the Account.
2. Before Visiting Bank Branch, please carry things like passport size photos, Xerox as well as Original PAN Card.
3. After visiting the bank, you can request for “KYC Form” or pan card linking form. Also, you can give Handwritten Application.
4. When you have filled your KYC form, attach your PAN Card Xerox copy and affix passport size photo in the given area.
5. Now, Submit the KYC Form along with the copy of your PAN Card to the Bank Manager. Don’t forget to carry your Original PAN Card, otherwise, your Application will be rejected.
6. After submitting all the documents, the bank will update your PAN Card with the Account.
How to link PAN with Andhra Bank Internet Banking Online?
This is one of the most efficient and simple ways to link PAN with Andhra Bank Internet Banking Online. Follow the simple steps given below:
– First of all, Visit the Official website of Andhra Bank Online, i.e. www.andhrabank.in.
– Then, click on “Internet Banking Login”, then you will be redirected to another web page.
– Now, login to your Account and then you will be able to view, “Service Request” option available on the left-hand side.
– Now, you have to select “PAN Card Updation”.
– Here, you have to enter your PAN Card Number, Birth Date and registered E-mail Address and lastly click on “Submit”.
How to link PAN with Andhra Bank through SMS?
You might be thinking that you will be able to link PAN with Andhra Bank through SMS. However, currently, this facility is not yet available by Andhra Bank. We hope that this Facility is available for Andhra Bank in near future.
We hope that you are now able to link PAN with Andhra Bank Account. If you found this article helpful, please share it with your friends and followers.