How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank: Do you want to link your Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank? If yes, then here we will provide you complete information about How to link Aadhar card to Andhra Bank.
As we all know, Aadhar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification code provided to each and every Citizen of India based on their Biometric as well as Demographic Data. By linking your Aadhar Card with Andhra Bank you will be able to access all the benefits provided by Indian Government. Several Benefits provided by government are LPG Subsidy Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, etc. When you link your Aadhar Card, LPG subsidy will be directly transferred to your Bank. Here you can Check your PAN Card Status
How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank is a Public Sector bank in India with a network of more than 2800 branches, 3600 ATMs, and 38 Satellite offices spread across the country. Linking of Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank is very easy. There are several ways to link Aadhar card, they are as follows:
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Online mode
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Offline mode
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank using SMS
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Online using ATM
Read More: Andhra Bank raises Equity Capital
Documents required to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank
- In Offline mode, you should have a hard copy as well as Xerox of Aadhar card and passbook of your account.
- In Online mode, you just require Aadhar number and your Net Banking details.
How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank?
Various methods to Link Aadhar card to Andhra Bank are listed below:
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Online mode
- First of all, visit the Official Bank’s website, i.e., Andhra Bank.
- Go to Internet Banking Login and then login with your Account.
- As soon as you log in, search for the link “Registration of Aadhar Number in Internet Banking” and click on it.
- Now, you have to Enter 12-Digit Aadhar number and click on “confirm”.
- Nextly, select the Savings Account for which you want to link Aadhar card.
- Here, you can click on “Inquiry” to know the status of linking or rejection of your Aadhar card.
- If all the details provided by you are correct then the bank will then send you Confirmation Email or SMS on your registered mobile Address or Mobile Number.
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Offline mode
- Firstly, visit the nearest Andhra Bank Branch.
- Now, ask for the Aadhar application form. You can also download the form from its website.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- The bank representative maybe asks for Original Aadhar card for verification. You should carry all the important documents with you. After successful verification, the bank will return all the documents.
- The bank will provide you a receipt after verification.
- Lastly, the bank will send you an SMS or an Email as soon as your Aadhar card is linked with the bank.
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank using SMS
- This service is valid for only Bank Customers who have registered for mobile alerts.
- All the users have to send the SMS in the following format:
AADHAR <space> 15 Digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 Digit Aadhar Number and send it to 56161
– After successful registration, you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Online using ATM
- First of all, visit the nearest Andhra Bank ATM.
- Now, you have to Insert your ATM/ Debit card in ATM and Enter the PIN.
- Now, you have to select “AADHAR registration” option available under the other services category.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar Number twice.
- After successful registration, you will get a receipt of sending the request.
Thus, by linking your Aadhar card with the Andhra Bank, you will be able to take benefits of Aadhar card.
We hope that you got all the Essential Information about How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank. If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.