Andhra Bank Mobile Banking: Are you searching for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking? Then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete Information about Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration and Activation.
Andhra Bank is a medium sized public sector bank which consists of more than 2800 branches and more than 3600 ATMs all across the country. Andhra Bank provides M-Banking facility to the Bank’s customers, using which they can perform banking activities at their suitable time.
Read More: ANDHRA BANK NET BANKING LOGIN
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking
With the help of Andhra Bank M-Banking facility, you will be able to perform various banking activities such as check account balance, transfer funds, etc. All the bank customers can use this service in Andhra Bank app also.
How to register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking / M-Banking?
There are basically three options to register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking:
1. By Visiting Andhra Bank ATM
2. By Visiting Andhra Bank Branch
3. Using Internet Banking
- Important Points
First of all, you have to register your Mobile Number for SMS Alerts.
- In case you want to register for M-Banking using ATM, then you should have Andhra Bank ATM card.
- All the Andhra Bank retail banking users can register for Andhra Bank M-Banking using Internet Banking.
- Apart from this, all the Domestic customers can only avail these services.
- All the Smartphone users having GPRS enabled can apply for M-Banking using Andhra Bank Mobile Banking app.
- While the customers who don’t have GPRS can use Mobile Banking services using SMS/USSD.
Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking By Visiting Andhra Bank ATM
- Firstly, visit the nearest Andhra Bank ATM.
- Insert Card, Enter your PIN and then you have to select “Mobile Banking” and simply register your mobile for Mobile Banking.
- Here you have to accept all the terms and conditions and then enter your Mobile Number twice.
- As soon as Registration is complete, you will receive an ATM receipt consisting of mPIN and Application password.
- You will also receive an SMS containing link of M-Banking app.
- Thus, you can download and install the Andhra Bank App.
- After successful Installation, open the app, enter your User ID and password.
- In your first log in only, you will be asked to change application password. Also, you will be asked to select one option from GPRS and SMS.
- Lastly, you also have to change mPIN to perform transactions.
Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking By Visiting Andhra Bank Branch
- Visit the nearest Andhra Bank Branch and File your request for Mobile Banking Registration.
- The bank clerk will check your request and process it in offline mode.
- After proper registration, you will receive app download link and mPIN on your registered mobile number.
- This information will be helpful to activate mobile banking and to perform bank transactions.
Read More: ANDHRA BANK RAISES EQUITY CAPITAL
Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking By Using Internet Banking
- You can register for M-Banking using your Internet Banking Retail Login.
- First of all, visit the official web portal and login into your Account.
- After login, on your home screen, go to the New Initiatives section and click on “Mobile Banking Registration” and then click on “Request Tab”.
- Here you have three options: Registration, De-Registration, and mPIN Registration.
- Click on “Registration” in order to do Registration and then select one primary account and link all the other accounts to the secondary account.
- Confirm all of your details and authenticate the transaction with the help of transaction password.
- After this, your request will be accepted and your M-Banking registration will be confirmed and will be processed offline.
- Now, you will receive SMS on your mobile number containing M-Banking download link and mPIN.
- Here, De-Registration option can be used to de-register for Mobile Banking services.
- In case, you have forgotten your mPIN, you can click on “Regeneration” in order to re-generate your mPIN.
All the Savings, Current and OD Account holders can access Mobile Banking services.
Read More: HOW TO RESET ANDHRA BANK ONLINE NET BANKING PASSWORD?
Download Andhra Bank App
- All the basic mobile phone users can access banking services using SMS.
- All the Java Enabled Mobile Phone users can download the app from this link.
- Andhra Bank app is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone users too.
How to Activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking / M-Banking?
Follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, open the app, then it will ask you to enter your Registered Mobile number.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile number. Enter OTP and click on submit.
- Now you have to Enter login or application password and which you can also reset using “Forget Password” option.
- In the next step, you will have to change the mPIN. To change mPIN, first, enter the 4-Digit Code SMS that you have received in your mobile number and then you have to choose your favorite mPIN.
- After successfully setting mPIN, you can view Mobile Banking screen.
- Thus, you will be able to access all the M-Banking services.
Thus, using this procedure, you can Register and Activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking.
We hope that you got all the Essential Information about Andhra Bank Mobile Banking.
Read More: LINK AADHAR CARD TO ANDHRA BANK
Andhra Bank Net Banking Login: Are you searching how to login into Andhra Bank Net Banking? Then you have reached the right place. Here, we will provide you complete information about Andhra Bank Net Banking Login.
In the current world of Technology, Net Banking has changed the way we bank. Using Net Banking, you can perform various banking activities such as Transfer funds, pay taxes, recharge online, check account balance, etc. at your convenient place and time.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Login
Andhra Bank is a medium sized public sector bank in India. It has more than 2800 branches and more than 3600 ATMs all across the India. Andhra Bank has introduced Internet Banking for all the customers. Using Andhra Bank Net Banking you will be able to perform banking activities very quickly. Using, Andhra Bank Mobile Banking, you will be able to perform various banking activities on the go.
Read More: How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank
Steps for Andhra Bank Net Banking Login – Personal Banking
Using Andhra Bank Net Banking, you can perform various banking transactions. Here we will also provide you steps to transfer money to the Beneficiary.
Follow the simple steps given below:
- Open the Official website of the Bank, Andhra Bank.
- Now, you have to click on “Retail User Login”.
- As soon as you click, a new Pop-up box will open, here you have to read all the terms and then click on “Continue”.
- After that, you have to enter your Username and Password.
- Thus, you have successfully login into your Account.
- After login, you have to click on “Funds Transfer”.
- In the next page, you have to click on “External Funds Transfer”.
- Now, you have to “NEFT Payment”.
- Here you have to enter all the details such as Account number, Beneficiary name, and Amount. Please verify all the details twice and then click proceed for the option of payment.
- In the next step, you have to Enter Beneficiary Account as well as Address details.
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and click on “Submit”.
- Lastly, Enter your ID and password and then click on “Validate”. Thus, your Transaction is been successfully completed.
Andhra Bank provides a wide of Internet Banking as well as Mobile Banking services to all the users.
We hope that you can now Login into your Andhra Bank Net Banking Account.
Read More: How to reset Andhra Bank Online Net Banking Password
How to reset Andhra Bank Online Net Banking Password: Do you want to reset your Andhra Bank Online Netbanking Password? If yes, then you have reached the correct place. Here we will provide you complete details about How to reset Andhra Bank Online Net Banking Password.
In the current world, technology is changing at a much faster rate. Firstly, we were going to a bank to complete any of the small as well as big tasks. But now, the Internet has changed the way we bank. In the current world, we have lots of accounts on various websites. So at times, it is difficult to remember all the passwords.
During some time, when you have to transfer money to your friend urgently, and suddenly you forgot your password. Then you will start searching for how to reset internet banking password. If you are searching for resetting Andhra Bank Internet Banking Password, then your search completes here. Here we have the solution on how to reset Andhra Bank Online Net Banking Password.
Read More: How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank
How to reset Andhra Bank Online Net Banking Password?
Follow the step by step procedure to reset the password:
- First of all, visit the Official Web portal of the Bank, i.e. Andhra Bank
- Now Click on the “Internet Banking Login”. You will be redirected to retail login page.
- Click on “Retail User Login”. Now pop up will open, in which you have to click on “Continue” to agree on the terms and conditions.
- In the next step, you will see options, Username, Password, Login, and Set Password.
- Click on “Set Password”. Then you have to enter your Username in order to continue with the procedure.
- Now, on the next page, enter details such as Account Number, Username, Registered mobile number, and Date of Birth.
- Now, you have to enter the OTP that you have received in your Mobile number.
- Lastly, you have to click on “Without ATM Card and profile password” and click on proceed and submit button.
Thus, you can reset your Andhra Bank Internet Banking Password.
We hope that you got all the information about How to reset Andhra Bank Online Net Banking Password.
How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank: Do you want to link your Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank? If yes, then here we will provide you complete information about How to link Aadhar card to Andhra Bank.
As we all know, Aadhar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification code provided to each and every Citizen of India based on their Biometric as well as Demographic Data. By linking your Aadhar Card with Andhra Bank you will be able to access all the benefits provided by Indian Government. Several Benefits provided by government are LPG Subsidy Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, etc. When you link your Aadhar Card, LPG subsidy will be directly transferred to your Bank. Here you can Check your PAN Card Status
How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank is a Public Sector bank in India with a network of more than 2800 branches, 3600 ATMs, and 38 Satellite offices spread across the country. Linking of Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank is very easy. There are several ways to link Aadhar card, they are as follows:
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Online mode
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Offline mode
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank using SMS
- Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Online using ATM
Read More: Andhra Bank raises Equity Capital
Documents required to Link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank
- In Offline mode, you should have a hard copy as well as Xerox of Aadhar card and passbook of your account.
- In Online mode, you just require Aadhar number and your Net Banking details.
How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank?
Various methods to Link Aadhar card to Andhra Bank are listed below:
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Online mode
- First of all, visit the Official Bank’s website, i.e., Andhra Bank.
- Go to Internet Banking Login and then login with your Account.
- As soon as you log in, search for the link “Registration of Aadhar Number in Internet Banking” and click on it.
- Now, you have to Enter 12-Digit Aadhar number and click on “confirm”.
- Nextly, select the Savings Account for which you want to link Aadhar card.
- Here, you can click on “Inquiry” to know the status of linking or rejection of your Aadhar card.
- If all the details provided by you are correct then the bank will then send you Confirmation Email or SMS on your registered mobile Address or Mobile Number.
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank in Offline mode
- Firstly, visit the nearest Andhra Bank Branch.
- Now, ask for the Aadhar application form. You can also download the form from its website.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- The bank representative maybe asks for Original Aadhar card for verification. You should carry all the important documents with you. After successful verification, the bank will return all the documents.
- The bank will provide you a receipt after verification.
- Lastly, the bank will send you an SMS or an Email as soon as your Aadhar card is linked with the bank.
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank using SMS
- This service is valid for only Bank Customers who have registered for mobile alerts.
- All the users have to send the SMS in the following format:
AADHAR <space> 15 Digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 Digit Aadhar Number and send it to 56161
– After successful registration, you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank Online using ATM
- First of all, visit the nearest Andhra Bank ATM.
- Now, you have to Insert your ATM/ Debit card in ATM and Enter the PIN.
- Now, you have to select “AADHAR registration” option available under the other services category.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar Number twice.
- After successful registration, you will get a receipt of sending the request.
Thus, by linking your Aadhar card with the Andhra Bank, you will be able to take benefits of Aadhar card.
We hope that you got all the Essential Information about How to link Aadhar Card to Andhra Bank. If you liked this article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Andhra Bank raises Equity Capital: Andhra Bank is a medium-sized public sector bank in India which consists of more than 2800 branches and more than 3600 ATMs which are spread across 25 states and 3 Union Territories. It is the first bank to introduce the credit card in the year 1981. Andhra Bank Online provides a wide range of Net Banking as well as Mobile Banking Services. Its Headquarters are located in Hyderabad, India. Andhra Bank raises Equity Capital in 2017.
As per the recent data, Andhra Bank is going to get a turnaround-linked infusion of Rs 1100 Crore from the Government of India.
Andhra Bank raises Equity Capital
On March 27, the Board of Directors of the bank held a meeting in which they have decided to raise the equity capital of the bank.
The Government of India has also granted the second portion of capital infusion in various public sector banks all over the country in order to raise their Capital. The Second share of capital infusion will require about Rs 8,000 crore according to the strict parameters.
The Government has already declared a fund infusion of Rs 22,915 out of 25,000 crores for 13 PSB’s all across the country in order to raise their capital for the year 2017.
In the last year, the government has already declared the first portion of fund infusion in order to increase the lending operations and raise more money from the market.
Andhra Bank is presently trading at Rs 55.8 which is low by 0.85 or 1.5 % as compared to the previous closing of Rs 56.65 on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
First of all, the scrip opened at Rs 56.85, and then the stock has increased and decreased as Rs 57 and Rs 55.5 respectively. As per the details, about 1785730(both NSE + BSE ) shares were being traded in the counter. The present market capital of the bank is Rs 3858.79 Crore.
All the promoter were holding about 61.26 % of shares while the Institutions and Non-Institutions held about 21.4% and 17.34% respectively.