Andhra Bank Mobile Banking: Are you searching for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking? Then you have reached the right place. Here we will provide you complete Information about Andhra Bank Mobile Banking Registration and Activation.
Andhra Bank is a medium sized public sector bank which consists of more than 2800 branches and more than 3600 ATMs all across the country. Andhra Bank provides M-Banking facility to the Bank’s customers, using which they can perform banking activities at their suitable time.
Read More: ANDHRA BANK NET BANKING LOGIN
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking
With the help of Andhra Bank M-Banking facility, you will be able to perform various banking activities such as check account balance, transfer funds, etc. All the bank customers can use this service in Andhra Bank app also.
How to register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking / M-Banking?
There are basically three options to register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking:
1. By Visiting Andhra Bank ATM
2. By Visiting Andhra Bank Branch
3. Using Internet Banking
- Important Points
First of all, you have to register your Mobile Number for SMS Alerts.
- In case you want to register for M-Banking using ATM, then you should have Andhra Bank ATM card.
- All the Andhra Bank retail banking users can register for Andhra Bank M-Banking using Internet Banking.
- Apart from this, all the Domestic customers can only avail these services.
- All the Smartphone users having GPRS enabled can apply for M-Banking using Andhra Bank Mobile Banking app.
- While the customers who don’t have GPRS can use Mobile Banking services using SMS/USSD.
Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking By Visiting Andhra Bank ATM
- Firstly, visit the nearest Andhra Bank ATM.
- Insert Card, Enter your PIN and then you have to select “Mobile Banking” and simply register your mobile for Mobile Banking.
- Here you have to accept all the terms and conditions and then enter your Mobile Number twice.
- As soon as Registration is complete, you will receive an ATM receipt consisting of mPIN and Application password.
- You will also receive an SMS containing link of M-Banking app.
- Thus, you can download and install the Andhra Bank App.
- After successful Installation, open the app, enter your User ID and password.
- In your first log in only, you will be asked to change application password. Also, you will be asked to select one option from GPRS and SMS.
- Lastly, you also have to change mPIN to perform transactions.
Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking By Visiting Andhra Bank Branch
- Visit the nearest Andhra Bank Branch and File your request for Mobile Banking Registration.
- The bank clerk will check your request and process it in offline mode.
- After proper registration, you will receive app download link and mPIN on your registered mobile number.
- This information will be helpful to activate mobile banking and to perform bank transactions.
Read More: ANDHRA BANK RAISES EQUITY CAPITAL
Register for Andhra Bank Mobile Banking By Using Internet Banking
- You can register for M-Banking using your Internet Banking Retail Login.
- First of all, visit the official web portal and login into your Account.
- After login, on your home screen, go to the New Initiatives section and click on “Mobile Banking Registration” and then click on “Request Tab”.
- Here you have three options: Registration, De-Registration, and mPIN Registration.
- Click on “Registration” in order to do Registration and then select one primary account and link all the other accounts to the secondary account.
- Confirm all of your details and authenticate the transaction with the help of transaction password.
- After this, your request will be accepted and your M-Banking registration will be confirmed and will be processed offline.
- Now, you will receive SMS on your mobile number containing M-Banking download link and mPIN.
- Here, De-Registration option can be used to de-register for Mobile Banking services.
- In case, you have forgotten your mPIN, you can click on “Regeneration” in order to re-generate your mPIN.
All the Savings, Current and OD Account holders can access Mobile Banking services.
Download Andhra Bank App
- All the basic mobile phone users can access banking services using SMS.
- All the Java Enabled Mobile Phone users can download the app from this link.
- Andhra Bank app is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone users too.
How to Activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking / M-Banking?
Follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all, open the app, then it will ask you to enter your Registered Mobile number.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Registered Mobile number. Enter OTP and click on submit.
- Now you have to Enter login or application password and which you can also reset using “Forget Password” option.
- In the next step, you will have to change the mPIN. To change mPIN, first, enter the 4-Digit Code SMS that you have received in your mobile number and then you have to choose your favorite mPIN.
- After successfully setting mPIN, you can view Mobile Banking screen.
- Thus, you will be able to access all the M-Banking services.
Thus, using this procedure, you can Register and Activate Andhra Bank Mobile Banking.
We hope that you got all the Essential Information about Andhra Bank Mobile Banking.
Read More: LINK AADHAR CARD TO ANDHRA BANK