Andhra Bank Internet Banking App: Andhra Bank is one of the most popular banks in India. Andhra Bank is basically a medium-sized public sector bank in India with more than 2800 branches and 3600 ATMs all across the country. In the world of the Internet, everyone likes to save their time. In order to make your banking easy, Andhra Bank Internet Banking App is available. On this page, we will provide you complete details about the app.
Andhra Bank provides a wide range of services on the Internet Banking App. The name of the Internet Banking App is AB Tej. Using Internet Banking, you can access various banking services with full security. Using this app, you don’t need to visit the bank and stand in the never-ending queue to make transactions. Here, you will be able to transfer funds online, easily and quickly using the app.
Various Services available in Andhra Bank Mobile Banking App are as follows:
– Check Account Balance
– Check Mini Statement of last 10 Transactions
– Register for a new Debit Card and PIN
– Transfer Funds using NEFT and IMPS
– Request for a new Cheque Book
– Check Profile details anytime
– Transfer Funds quickly without adding beneficiary
– Add Beneficiary and Transfer Funds between other banks anywhere in country
– Make Recharges of Mobile and DTH quickly
– Check Transfer History to analyze all of your spending’s
– Know Location of Bank Branches and ATMs
– Banking Products details
– 24*7 Helpline Numbers
Apart from above, there are lots of Amazing features available in the AB Tej App. AB Tej App is available on both Android and iOS.
We hope that you got complete details about Andhra Bank Internet Banking App. If you found this article helpful, then don’t forget to share it with your friends.